How can I be involved?
1. I am a mental health provider and want to collaborate (currently through Zoom) with local organizations, professionals and para-professionals on trauma recovery in low- and middle-income countries (e.g., Uganda, Rwanda, Kenya, Cambodia. Mexico).
2. I want to support individuals and communities heal from female genital mutilation.
3. I wish to facilitate awareness about gender-based violence throughout the world. I can sponsor a community awareness presentation.
4. I want my community to work with communities in low- or middle-income countries by "adopting" a community in Africa, Cambodia, or Mexico.
Note: Caluya has projects that your community can complete in your town/city that will change lives around the world.
5. I would like to support current projects financially (see donate page).
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org